- Replacement Custom CPP Blades,Hubs,FP Propeller & associated propulsion equipment.
- Manufactured to classification society requirements.
- Individual casting weights in Bronze Alloys to suit your requirements.
- Stainless steel alloys on request.
The geometric data of Propulsion equipment are gathered using state of the art portable CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine) technology & CAD software for best possible accuracy.
From this data we create a 3D virtual model from which the casting pattern is produced and 2D manufacturing drawings created.
This technology can be applied to produce virtually any component.
Typical example for CPP Blades:
- In the absence of drawings or spare blades we can attend the ship while in dry dock.
- With only one blade removed we can usually complete our data gathering in one day.
- New blades manufactured to a standard or modified design.
- This allows the ship to continue in service, changing the blades at the next opportunity.
UK Offshore clients
Design and in house finish machine for eight new CPP Blades to DNV classification.
Supply Recondition and Service Exchange CPP Hub units to DNV classification.