R K Atkinson Ltd has over thirty years experience of reconditioning and replacing marine propulsion equipment.
Understanding the project requirements and providing quality to client and classification standards.
CPP Hubs reconditioned to 10,000 kgs – excluding blades and tailshaft.
- International Dredging clients.
- Complete restoration of CPP hub and tailshaft.
- Custom weld procedure to Lloyds Register classification.
- UK Client
- Component fabrication in material S355J2G3 to X4 CrNiMo 16-5-1
- Custom weld procedure to Lloyds Register classification
CPP Blade Failure
- International offshore clients
- Repair, recondition and finish machine eight CPP blades
- Custom weld procedure to DNV classification
- Last noted service record at nine plus years
- International Ferry Operators
- Complete manufacture and recondition of all internal parts and blades
- Custom recondition procedure to DNV classification
- International Offshore clients
- Modification and complete recondition on OD Box unit
- Custom weld and repair procedure to Lloyds Register classification
- U.K. Dredging clients
- Complete recondition and parts manufacture of thruster unit
- Custom weld & repair procedure to Bureau Veritas classification