- Replacement Custom CPP Blades, Hubs, Thrusters & associated propulsion equipment.
- Manufactured or reconditioned to classification society requirements.
- Individual casting weights in Bronze Alloys to suit your requirements.
- Stainless steel alloys on request.
The geometric data of propulsion equipment are gathered using state of the art portable CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine) technology & CAD software for the best possible accuracy.
From this data we create a 3D virtual model from which the casting pattern is produced and 2D manufacturing drawings created.
This technology can be applied to produce virtually any component.
Typical example for CPP Blades:
- In the absence of drawings or spare blades we can attend the ship while in dry dock.
- With only one blade removed we can usually complete our data gathering in one day.
- New blades manufactured to a standard or modified design.
- This allows the ship to continue in service, changing the blades at the next opportunity.
UK Offshore Sector
- Design and in-house finish machine for eight new CPP blades, supply two service exchange CPP hub units to DNVGL Classification.
- Design and in-house finish machine for sixteen CPP blades to LR Classification.
- Design and in-house finish machine for eight CPP blades to DNVGL Classification.
UK Products Tankers
- Design and in-house finish machine for two CPP blades to LR Classification.
International Survey Operator
- Design and in-house finish machine for two CPP blades to DNVGL Classification.
International Ferry operator
- Design and in-house finish machine for five CPP blades to RINA Classification.